This is just a friendly reminder to our residents of what is going on at Savoy during the holiday season, as well as some important dates to be aware of.
We know many of our residents will be traveling for the holidays and we would like to remind you before you leave to:
- Set heater to 56 degrees
- Shut and lock all doors and windows
- Take trash out
- Throw away any perishables
- Unplug Christmas trees and lights
For those who will be around this holiday season, we would like to notify you of the availability of our office. Melanie and Meaghan will be out of the office from 12/22/14 to 1/2/15. However, we will have maintenance on site for any apartment matters.
Please advise as follows for a more detailed office availability schedule:
- The Office will be closed December 24th and 25th
- If packages are not picked up before December 23rd by 5pm, you will not be able to get them until December 26th
- Management will be on site the week of December 29th but not in the office
- We will be open on New Years Eve however we will be closed on Thursday, January 1st, 2015
Even though we are not in the office, there will still be someone here to help residents with any questions, concerns or matters. We are always reachable by phone for immediate assistance at 806-747-3030.
We hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!